Saturday, May 9, 2009

Almost Famous...

Well...not really...but I just got a phone call from my photographer asking me if he could use my photo in an advertisement in Magic Magazine. He takes pictures of magicians all over the world, so I feel quite honored that he chose my picture instead of all the famous magicians he's taken pictures of. This, of course, means that now I'm going to have to go out and buy a magazine...I used to read it religiously, but that was because I was working in a magic shop and I could read it for free...but in any case, I feel pretty cool.

Click here for more about my magic life.


And yes, that's the picture they're using!

Now I'm off to my friend's graduation...after today, she can officially put a "Dr." in front of her name...Doctor of music though, so if I fall down ill in her presence, there's not much she can do.

7 comments:

  1. wow, congrats! that picture is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture!! You'll be famous now! Congrats to your friend on being a Dr. My cousin is a Dr. of agriculture, not much help in a life/death situation either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!!
    My mom has Dr. of mathematics!!
    I guess she wont be of any help too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!