Thursday, May 28, 2009

S'mores and Submissions!


While I was on vacation I learned an entirely new way to make s'mores! Though a lot of people say one shouldn't mess with the original, I've never been a real fan of the graham cracker. Sure I like them, and sure they serve a pupose of keeping the chocolate in, but that was until my boyfriends sister-in-law showed a better way!

She puts the piece of chocolate inside of the marshmallow and then puts it on the stick. She roasts it until the marshmallow is nice and toasty and the chocolate has melted inside...then all you need to do is pop it in your mouth for some marshmallowy, chocolaty goodness. In my opinion, best s'mores ever!

On a side note, if you are a fan of the graham cracker, then you can take your chocolaty, marshmallowy goodness and put it on the cracker...with the chocolate melted, it makes it easier and tastier to eat!

In submission news:

Since tomorrow is Friday's Favorites, and I'm on a food kick right now, I'm looking for stuff that looks like food that isn't...like soaps and knits and anything else you can think of. Post your links in the comments and check back tomorrow to see the Friday's Favorites!

Worried that you might forget to check? You can subscribe by email at the top of the left hand colomn.

1 comment:

  1. MMMmmm...Smores remind me of Girl Guide camp! good memories. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!