Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm Back!


I got back yesterday morning, and after driving for 26 hours, made it to work on time...I was a lot less tired than I thought I would be, but this morning, I'm really feeling it. I can make it, though, I have the day off tomorrow to recoup and clean this disaster that I call a house...If only the tooth fairy were real and instead of taking children's teeth, she magically came by while you were sleeping and cleaned your house...I might just give a tooth for that.

We ended up taking the dog, and she had an amazing time and was a perfect angel in the car...I was kind of worried about that, but she slept most of the way, and every time we stopped for gas, she got a nice little walk.

I didn't do any knitting while I was gone...kind of took a break, but I have a couple items ready to list and another one that's almost finished, that I'm going to try to work on today...

I'll tell you guys more later, I have to wait for my IV bag full of coffee to drip into my veins...lol.

4 comments:

  1. I would DEFINITELY give a tooth! lol, jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've won an award and can pick it up on my blog at http://linorstorecom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogs are so easy going so I'm not surprised yours enjoyed the trip. Kids on the other hand... and I don't even have any but I remember when I was one and going on road trips...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!