Saturday, May 30, 2009

A book and a treasury!

First things first...my Mint Chocolate Scarf made it into a mint chocolate treasury! Seems like I'm not the only one who has food on the brain...

Please click here and take a look at it...clicks and comments are always appreciated!

In book news:



I just finished For the Love of Evil by Piers Anthony. Now generally I don't tend to read science fiction, but this one seemed interesting enough so I thought I'd give it a shot. It held my interest throughout, but at times grew a little trite. It was good enough that I'm curious to read another book in the series to see if it will grow on me more...

It's all about a wizard, turned monk, turned incarnation of evil, and his trials an tribulations throughout. Even as evil, he still has quite a bit of good in his heart and only is evil to those that deserve it, otherwise he tries to do the right thing. It's an interesting conundrum that is going on in his head.

Off to the library today to get my next book club book...it sounds like it could be a winner...It's called "The Book Thief" by somebody or other, we shall see.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it into such a great treasury! The book sounds interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been an age since I read his books but remember really liking them

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!