Saturday, May 2, 2009

Friday's Favorites on a Saturday

I'M HOME!!!!!

It was so much fun...of course both the boyfriend and I forgot our cameras, so we used his phone and he still needs to send me the pictures...we're such goofs, most of the pictures were of the dog...I can't help it, she's so cute.

It's nice to be back...3 days on a 26 foot sailboat is nice, but it's also wonderful to be able to walk around and not bump into anyone...and a nice hot bath was a great welcome home.

In other news:

When I got back I found out that I'm in a treasury! Give it a clicky to see it. It's made by Nikid who is one of the members of the BNR list that I'm on.

...and now for the favorites:

Since I just got back from a boating trip, I made boating the theme for these favorites...If you have any boating themed items in your shop, post the link in the comments so we all can take a look at your's too!

Here we go...

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when you forget the camera? We do that all the time!! You have some wonderful picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes make a conscious decision to leave the camera behind (otherwise I spend all my time behind the lens capturing things and not being a part of them. Of course I always have one or four moments of regret when I wish I'd brought it with me. Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forget my camera all the time! Or I forget to charge the battery, or forget to put the memory card back in! LOL. I'm glad you enjoyed your little excursion.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!