Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Funday...Plus!

This Fishnet Tank Top could be your's with a simple click of the mouse!
Plus a new listing...finally...and I'm very proud of this one. It's a Purple Fishnet Tank Top. Great for summer at the beach or at home over a tank top or camisole!

It was so much fun to make, I'm making another one right now. This one will be more of a beige...the same yarn as I used to make the Cafe au Lait Beret.




And now for the Sunday Funday Video!

Yes, it's back to the game shows again...but I really can't help myself, they're so funny!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Thanks for posting that video. It's hilarious. How would you accidentally leave your shoes on all night?

    Cute fishnet tank too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded you the Honest Scrap Award! Check out my blog to read more:
    http://www.invitesbyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!