Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Good, The Bad and Tuesday's Tips

Let's start with the good...

I have 200 followers now for my blog! Yay for another milestone!

In Bad News:

My hours were cut at work. I'm now working only 2 and a half days and no longer hosting any of the shows. They cut the variety artists down to 2 per day instead of three and because of the cuts in hours for the day, they did their best to make sure those that had benefits got to keep them...I pay for my own benefits, so somehow I was penilized for it...there's another performer who got my host days that can't host the show, so now they'll have to bring a singer from the other show to do it...I'm very frustrated right now, and I really don't want to go into work today, but not going won't solve anything, not with bills piling up.

In Tuesday's Tips:

Now that the bad stuff is out of the way, lets move on to something positive...I found another social network site for crafters. It's called cafehanmade.ning.com. I figure it can't hurt to join a bunch of these sites, besides, it gives you yet another place to post your creations so that maybe a potential buyer might see it. If you do stop by, my profile page is: cafehandmade.ning.com/profile/AllThingsTangled and then we can be friends!

Is it cold and rainy where you are? Maybe you'll find something here that will brighten up your day...or at least keep you warm.

7 comments:

  1. Hope your Tue.day went well.
    Thanks for the sharing the new site for social networking. Let me check it out~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 200 followers!
    Hopefully you will get your hours back! Good things always come along when you think something bad has happened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to having my hours cut at work...I am on cafe Handmade as well although not really active on it. http://cafehandmade.ning.com/profile/Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your work issues. Thanks for the tip. My problem is time... So many sites! Congrats on your # of followers! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops wrong blogger account was signed in...
    That is why the comment was deleted lol

    So sorry about your job! :(

    But 200 followers is AWESOME!! :D

    Have a great day!
    -Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for the tip on the website!!

    tahni.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!