Monday, May 4, 2009

A day off...

This is what I want to do today!
...and all I want to do is lay on the couch and so absolutely nothing, unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen. I've got to go to the bank, the post office, pay bills and list my custom order...I'm going to try and do this as quickly as posible so my transformation into couch potato can begin.

In other news:
One of my sweaters was featured in a blog! Please stop by www.handbagcave.blogspot.com and check it out! I'm so excited!

In my other career news:
The cutbacks have started now. They're cutting down our hours by 30 minutes, which doesn't sound like much until you figure all the people who work 4 days will not be elligible for health insurance anymore...I have my own insurance, so it just effects me money wise...they are also cutting one singer per day (from 6 to 5), and one variety performer which is what I am (from 3 to 2). We don't know what the schedule is going to be like until next week, so everyone's a bit on edge...I picked up another statue day this week to help build up the bank account before the June cuts hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!