Saturday, May 16, 2009

Famous Boyfriend and Something New

Well, not famous really, but it was still pretty cool. The boyfriend loves boats and movies about boats, so whenever I'm on netflix, I always try to find some random boat movies. We started to watch one last night and he said that it looked really familiar...he used to do a lot of extra work when he lived in LA and he said, if there's a barbaque scene in this one then I think I'm in it.

No sooner had he said this, but all of a sudden there was the barbaque scene and there he was flipping burgers! How cool is that!

The movie was called "Madison" and I can't tell you how good it was because I fell asleep halfway through...I was really tired and had a glass of wine, so let's not let this reflect on the movie's merrits.

In other news:
This beautiful pink headband can be your's for only $4! Click here!


I posted a new listing today! It's a Ribbed Zig Zag Headband; a great way to keep your hair off your face during these hot summer months. Machine washable too! And as always, free shipping to the US and Canada!

Remember to tune in tomorrow for the Sunday Funday video!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh you'll have to get that video out again for a good look...and maybe a little party as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so neat that you just stumbled upon a movie he was in! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!