Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Socks have Friends

Nice and warm house socks...go ahead, buy yourself a pair.
I finished my Pink and Black House Socks a couple of days ago, but haven't had time to post them. You can click on the picture for a more detailed description. Unlike the last pair I made, these ones I crocheted. They're super warm and cozy, and if by January, there's a pair that hasn't sold, I'm taking them for myself.

Right now I'm working on a custom doggie sweater, and hopefully will be finished with it by the end of the day. Then I need to make some more, headband/earwarmers to replace the ones that have sold.

Busy, busy, busy.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo love the pink and black combo.. very 50s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute socks. It reminds me that I need to get back to working on the socks I was knitting for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!