Thursday, November 26, 2009

To work, or To sleep...That is the question.

Sorry, I didn't get anything posted yesterday. Between the Venetian, Johnathan's show and my mom being in town, I was so exhausted that my body gave out and I snoozed in front of the TV all day until I had to go to do the show.

I tend to do that a lot...go, go, go, go, go, and then crash.

I'm hoping today to work on part two of a custom order. I'm making a hat, scarf, and mitten set. The mittens are done, next is the hat...I'm saving the scarf for last because that is the easiest.

In Thanksgiving News:
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, from AllThingsTangled


I still don't know what I'm doing for Thanksgiving. Yes, I know it's a bit late. For a while I thought I had to work tonight, so the boyfriend went out and bought stuff, put it in the refrigerator drawers, taped them shut with a big sign that said, "NO!!"

He said that since he thought I was working, he was creating something special for me for when I got home. I can't wait to see what he's got planned, and I think it's so wonderful that he's done something special for just the two of us.

...hmmmm, come to think of it, maybe I should put one of the fire extinguishers in the kitchen just in case...hee hee.

I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!