Saturday, August 22, 2009

First I just have to say that all I need is one more follower to hit 300! Woot!


In other news:

I nearly had a heart attack yesterday (figuratively, so don't worry). I couldn't find the front left side of the cardigan that I'm knitting. This thing has taken me so long to make, the last thing I want to do is reknit a whole section. I tried to calm myself, and tell myself that I must have left it at the dressing room in the Venetian.

Well, I worked yesterday, looked, asked around and no one had seen the piece...*sigh*...so for the rest of the day, I had resigned myself to the fact that I would have to knit it all over again.

Last night I found it. It had fallen behind the couch. Thank goodness I had just cleaned otherwise I still might have had to reknit it. All is well, and all I have to do is finish the second sleave and I can start putting this whole thing together.

1 comment:

  1. What a relief! Love that cartoon...can I have one of those knitted please...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!