Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Funday Video and More!

Bolero Jacket! Click here for more details.
I finished the Red and Cream Bolero Jacket last night. I really like how the colors turned out together.

Then my boyfriend decided to give me an early birthday present...a manaquine torso! So now my manaquines have arms and don't reflect the light like my old one did. It was perfect timing...I rushed to take a picture of the jacket right away.


Sunday Funday Video!

Last weeks wedding video got such a great response...It reminded me of this one that was done a couple of years ago...Hope you find it "thrilling"...lol

2 comments:

  1. The red and the cream go very well together. I like it a lot. The torso is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bolero jacket - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!