Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Boyfriend's Famous...

Well...not really, but he was on TV last night.

I don't know how many of you watch the "Great American Roadtrip"...I hadn't seen it before last night. It's very much like the Amazing Race, but it's families in RV's travelling accross the country doing challenges and getting voted off.


Last night, the Las Vegas episode aired, and they had done one of the challenges at Circus Circus. Two clowns held a bunch of balloons that needed to be popped to find the letters that led to the next hotel, and my boyfriend was one of them. If you saw the episode, he was the taller one without the curly hair.

They filmed it a few months ago, and of course we promptly forgot all about it until a bunch of friends called to remind us that is was on. He got a couple good close ups, and everytime he was on, we both screamed like little girls.

If you want to see the whole episode, go to http://www.hulu.com/watch/88830/great-american-road-trip-vegas-baby

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I would have giggled like a mad school girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun that he was on a major television show - congrats!!!

    http://shrimpsaladcircus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!! That is so cool!
    By the way, I am so impressed with your knitted sweaters. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't watch Hulu from where I am, but that sounds awesome! Is your bf a professional clown, or is it more just a job?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!