Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Funday

It's time for another Sunday Funday video of the week. This time I was able to find my friends Mario and Jenny on "America's got Talent". I knew them both separately before they got married and put this act together, and even though they were great before, together there much, much better.

If you are fans of the show, please watch and vote for them...not only because they are my friends, but for a more selfish reason...Mario's father works at the Venetian and every time they make it to another round, his father goes and sees them live, and I get to cover his shift, which means more money for me! It's a win, win, win situation!

You have to sit through an ad in the beginning, but that's NBC for you...It's only 30 seconds, and then you get to the good stuff.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! You know such talented people.

    My superpower is making people. LOL

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you know them! They're definitely one of our favorite acts this year :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... how exciting for them and for you! I hope they make it through to the next round! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be sure to watch! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!