Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday's Favorites...and stuff

The first scuba lesson went great, even though it was just a classroom session. We have one more classroom one to go before we hit the water. It's going to be so much fun! And yes, (in answer to yesterday's comment) it's for open water certification.

Friday's Favorites

Now onto the favorites!

This week people were asked to submit their items in fall colors and I got quite a few cool selections. Everything from bags to candles, from jewelry to photgraphs...I'm sure there's something here that you'll want to treat yourself or a loved one too!



Enjoy!!!

8 comments:

  1. Cool selections! Fall is almost here, I can feel it in the night air!

    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I especially like that autumn leaves photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag and the candles!! You always find the nicest items!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I wanted to leave a comment for you because I've really enjoyed having a nose around your site. You have great pictures and you write really well too.

    Thank you for sharing and best wishes, have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments on my blog. I haven't had a lot of time to check out bookmooch yet, but hopefully this weekend some time.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!