Saturday, August 8, 2009

Knitting stuffs...

I'm giving this scarf away, but there's plenty more yarn if you want one for yourself!
I should be finished with my friend's hat today. Just one more row to go and then to tuck in the ends. I'm giving her the Diamond Boucle Entrelac Scarf as a goodbye present. I wanted to make her a hat to match, since I have a ton of that yarn left, but it offers absolutely no stretch, and the hat was turning out so huge that it would have fit one of those Easter Island statues. So I had to go for a basic worsted weight white yarn...It will still look good though...I think.

Then I'm hoping to start on a sweater that laces up the front like a corset. I had to put it off, because I didn't have the right size needles, but hopefully I've fixed that and I can get started on it. It's either going to turn out really cool or be the biggest mess you've ever seen....we shall see.

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for the Sunday Funday Video of the Week!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!