Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Something New and Something Blue

Corset Cardigan! Give a click for a better view!
...I guess I'll have to leave the old and borrowed to someone else.

I just listed (literally just a couple of minutes ago) this Blue Corset Cardigan! I'm so glad it's finished, it seemed like this one took me forever. I did have a good time making it, but toward the end I thought I would never finish it. You can click on the picture for a better view and to see all the angles.

Now I'm working on another entrelac scarf. They are so cool to make I just can't stop myself, and I found some nice wool to make this one out of, so stay tuned, it should be ready in a couple of days.

5 comments:

  1. The sweater is adorable. I love the laced up front, gives it such charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! You are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are SUPER talented. That's beautiful :) I will definitely go check out your etsy shop right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the book Knitting Lingerie style?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!