Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Funday

I spent a half an hour looking for a good clip of my friends Mario and Jenny on America's got Talent...Unfortunately, the only ones I could find were either innundated with ads, or a really bad quality so that you could barely see them. I'll keep looking for next week though.

This week, we're taking a look at cute funny animals. Not to give any spoilers, but the cat jumping is my favorite...you'll know it when you see it.



Looking at all those cuties in their fur coats makes you want your own...or at least a nice sweater maybe.

4 comments:

  1. Cats can be so cute and playful. I wish I had videotaped my cat when she was young and cute. She's not anymore. She's actually more annoying than anything else. LOL. Happy Sunday!

    Justine
    http://justnibbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched America's Got Talent but the ladies at the quilt shop I go to love it. Cute cat vid btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too cute!! Needed a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!