Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Great food...Grand rebate!


Last night, the mom, step dad, boyfriend, and I ate at a wonderful restaurant at the Paris Hotel called Mon Ami Gabi. We sat outside on the terrace, which was surprisingly warm because of the heaters around. It overlooked the strip and the Belagio fountains, so every 15 minutes we were treated to a fantastic water show...and better yet, throughout the whole dinner, we didn't see the same show twice!

Now many times when you go to restaurants for the view, the food is simply ok. Not here. I had braised pork tenderloin with a cherry sauce and the best part....wait for it....DATE GLAZED BACON! Now to me, bacon is the best food ever thought up by anyone, and dates are one of my favorite fruits...putting those together...YUMMMY!

Dessert was a chocolate mousse which was amazing, but slightly disappointing for the fact that I was so full that I couldn't eat more of it.

If you're ever in Vegas and want to spend a little money on a great restaurant, look no further....BTW: I don't work for Paris or its restaurants, so all this praise is genuine.

Pre-Black Friday Sale
Orange Wool Dog Sweater...buy it now!

Buy this Doggie Sweater and receive a $5 rebate via paypal. It's made of superwash wool (the other doggie sweaters are acrylic), which makes it a tad more than the others...but with the rebate it's THE SAME PRICE!

Simply type "5DOLLARS" in the notes to seller, and you should see your rebate in your paypal account by the end of the day (west coast time, that is)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Wanna visit Vegas and may go check this place out. Last time in Vegas was 2006.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great meal,I have only been to Vegas once & that was when I was ten or eleven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute comic :) I'm a sucker for chocolate mousse... you just mentioning it makes me want some! YUM! :)
    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!