Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Interview

Last night I was interviewed by a magician named Jeff McBride.  He does a weekly internet TV show, and I was the special guest.  


It was loads of fun.  I got interviewed which made me feel like a celebrity, and then I got to co-host the rest of the show.  There was also a chat room on there, where people could comment about things in real time. It made me kind of nervous at first, but all the things that were said were really positive.


Now I'm off to go about my non-celebrity life which includes some cleaning... how glamourous... 

2 comments:

  1. very cool! I would love to see the interview...perhaps you should have the link for it here.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh...Do we get to see the interview? Pretty please? So much fun!!!
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!