Monday, September 13, 2010

Audition Tape

I spent most of last evening putting together an audition tape for a movie where the lead character is a magician... How perfect is that!

Unfortunately, I don't think I come accross very well on film. Stage is so much easier for me, when I look back on the tape, I judge every little blink and quirk that I have. My boyfriend says it looks good, and since I'm no good at critiquing myself I'll have to go with him... He, by the way, is not one to say I look good if he doesn't think so... If I look bad, he'll just laugh at me.

Now I need to download the movie to my computer and email it out... fingers crossed!

In other news

More items have been put back in the shop! Come check it out!

4 comments:

  1. I could never do something like that --- GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds exciting! Good Luck, or should we say 'break a leg'. not sure the movie try out lingo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are our own worse critics, aren't we?! It sounds very exciting and I hope it works out for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back - and what an exciting option ~ to audition for a film! fingers are crossed (only when not knitting, lol)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!