Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Crafting and Gigs

I did not get the new pictures done yesterday.  Now they probably won't get done until Thursday. 


I did get the buttons I won from a tophatter auction.  Now I can finish the coffee mug cozies that I started.  I have a couple for mother's day that I can't wait to list.  It's probably good that I didn't get the pictures done, as now I can do the dog sweater and the cozies all at once.


Today, none of that will be happening as I have 6 shows at the Venetian, and then I have a strolling magic and juggling gig till very late tonight.  Gigs have been really slow as of late, but I think they're going to start picking up finally.  Plus, one of the Venetian performers is going on vacation to Italy, so I will be performing on extra days there.






My American Flag headband will be going up tonight if anyone wants to try for it.  Click here!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you kicked that cold to the curb! I can't wait to see the coffee cozies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza you're one busy lady! Can't wait to see cozies either...your headband is completely inspired...

    Popping in from the ebt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Good thing you are a juggler---keeping all those things in the air!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!