Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Template Woes

I didn't post yesterday as I was trying to change up my template.  I didn't want any that blogger offered, so I tried uploading some off the web.


The one's I really liked, didn't actually work when I uploaded them, and it would come out in one column instead of 3. Finally I gave up and went back to my old template, but I lost my banner (which didn't really fit anyway). 


If anyone has any good template suggestions, I'd love to hear them.  I'm tired of how my blog looks now (it's been a few years), and I'd really like to change it up.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm sorry. Templates are very frustrating, have you tried this site? I think it's actually a network of sites providing blog goodies. http://www.shabbyblogs.com/backgrounds.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!