Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Manhunt Results


Well, my friend is very shy, which I didn't realize before as she is very outgoing at work, and with girlfriends. I tried to get her to ask a guy what time it was, and she was too nervous even to do that.

I said, "What's the worst that could happen? That he tells you it's 8:30?"

We still had fun, played trivia, drank hard cider, and came in 25th place... out of 34. We were doing ok, but the music round really sunk us. I kept teasing her since she's a singer and should know this stuff, but in reality it's really hard to guess a song after only 3 or 4 notes.

We're going out again on her next Tuesday off...Maybe I'll make her sit at the bar instead of a table. She is really beautiful, so I'm sure she'll catch somebody's eye.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!