Sunday, June 10, 2012

Gig went well

Last night's gig went pretty well.  I did my make-up before the last show at the Venetian, so all I would have to do was get into costume once I got to the venue.


It was a good thing, too, lots of traffic.  I barely made it.  Between the fight traffic, people going to sports books for game 7 traffic, and electric daisy parade traffic, I'm surprised I'm still not sitting in my car.


The people were great, even the kids! They were all polite and fun, which, when teenagers are like that, it tends to surprise me.  What a great gig.


The pictures are still on my phone, and I haven't synced it yet, but I'm sure whatever you have in your mind is better than the ones I took...lol.

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I'm glad you had a good show and everyone was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about your work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!