Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Best Laid Plans


Today, the plan is I'm going to finish my new fingerless gloves. One is almost done, but since people rarely want only one, I think I probably have to do the other one too...lol. They're going to have a cute chevron pattern on them, and if I like how they turn out, I'll be posting the pattern as well.

The big cleaning project that I started months ago, is slowly chugging along. The living room is halfway done. I must have thrown out a truckload of stuff. It's kinda like spring cleaning in the fall. My favorite time to clean is after I watch "Hoarders"...sometimes I don't even make it through the episode before I start. If anything is a good cleaning modivation, that show is.

Otherwise, it's pretty much a day off for me. I have rehearsal tomorrow, and then Thursday will be my first show in front of a paying audience...eeek!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I also watch those TV programmes and want to start the sort-out straight away! Enjoy the glove making.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!