Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Costume shopping!


Today, the producer, the director and I are going out to shop for costumes. Unlike the normal Vegas shows that I've been a part of where the costumes were made with plenty of glitz and sequins, this time I'm supposed to look like a normal person. (My boyfriend would say that's a stretch). So for this show, it will just be like regular shopping.

Now, I must be missing some sort of girl gene, since I hate going shopping. Online shopping is different, it's stress free where I can browse on my couch with my doggie at my side. Regular shopping always stresses me out, and I get tired and cranky usually by the second or third store. Since these are my bosses, I'm going to have to suck it up and be on my best behavior.

As a side note, I don't consider shoe shopping like I do regular shopping...I guess maybe I still have half of a girl gene...but it still tires me out a bit.

In other news:

I've gotten over 500 followers!!!! Yay!!! Thanks to everyone who has followed this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!