Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weekend? What Weekend?


My life is kinda reversed right now from most people. I'm always happy when Monday comes, because that is the beginning of my weekend...and while everyone is looking forward to the upcoming weekend, I'm preparing for my work week to begin.

Saturday is always the hardest for me... 6 shows at the Venetian, then off to the theater to do my one woman show... it's a good 12 hour day. Sunday is the easiest, I get to relax all day, surveying the mess that accumulated on Friday and Saturday, then off to my one woman show at night.

Not that I'm complaining... I'm living the dream! It just seems kinda daunting on a Saturday morning when I'm on my first cup of coffee... Couple more, and I'll be raring to go.

1 comment:

  1. I can understand what you are going thru at the moment. The kids had school today (yes Saturday) because the have missed so many days already due to weather. And they have Monday off, so our weekend starts tomorrow. have a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!