Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Birthday Party


Last night I went to a birthday party. It was at this art gallery/bar that I'd never been too. Cool place, but I'm definitely getting old as the whole time I was wishing that they'd turn the music down.

I've never been much of a club person (well, maybe for a year after I turned 21), so I've never understood the draw of having a bunch of friends meet up only to have to shout in each other's ear to make themselves heard.

Now my voice is sore, and my head hurts. I'm not sure if it's due to the gin and tonic (I only had 2), or the thump thump that's still pounding in my brain.

In other news:

There's a new sale going on for mother's day... see the add above for more details!

1 comment:

  1. If the music's that loud, you should be dancing instead of trying to have a conversation! *shakes tail feathers*

    Good luck on your sale. :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!