Saturday, April 23, 2011

A night without Baby...


So far, the Friday's Favorites Hoppy Easter Treasury has 66 views and 20 comments. We're doing great so far.

In other news:

Last night two of my friends came to see my one woman show. I always get really nervous when someone I know is coming, but with these people I was even more nervous... You see, they just had a baby recently and had gotten a baby sitter for maybe the second time ever. I really felt responsible for them having a good evening, and didn't want to ruin there one night out of the house.

They said they liked it and we all went out for drinks afterward. I was so relieved. Who knows when they'll get another night out together by themselves...I really didn't want this one to leave a bad taste in their mouth.

Yay for a night without baby! Now if she could just finish teething so they can get a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!