Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day Off with the Boyfriend

Now that I finally have most of my Saturdays off, I can actually spend some time with the boyfriend.  I think last year we had less than 5 days off together.  It made it really hard, but now it's time for some fun.


We're going out to the boat today.  Unfortunately it's going to be too windy for a sail, but we have a few things that are in need of repairing, and it's nice give a little TLC to her.


Afterward, we're going to my favorite restaurant.  It's a wine bar out in Boulder City that has great wines and wonderful cheese platters and sandwiches.  My mouth is watering already.  There are also some really cool antique shops around that we can walk to afterward... if it's not too late.


Hope your Saturdays are going well too!

2 comments:

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!