Sunday, January 22, 2012

Whew

So after missing Wednesday's run...again... due to all the neck and shoulder pain, I knew I needed to make sure to get my Sunday run in.  


I did 2.1 miles at an average of 4.6 mph.  Though I finished my route, I still almost threw up when I stopped.  That will get better when my running schedule is back on track.


The shoulder and neck are doing ok for the moment.  I had some Tylenol PM last night, and got my first good sleep in 2 weeks.  The pain gets worse when I sleep, which ends up getting me up every couple of hours.  I don't want to take any tonight though, the last thing I need is to get addicted to that stuff, but if it still hurts tomorrow, I'll have some that night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!