Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gigs and Exhaustion

Ok, so I'm skipping my running today.  I'm just too exhausted.  The past two days were so chalked full of work, plus I have to do living statue today, that I don't think I can make it.


Performing at Sinsations.  Just got free from my handcuffs
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, I was in a show called "Sinsations". This is, of course, in addition to working at the Venetian, so I would finish my last show there, do my hair, drive over to the next theater, get set up and do another show.  


The shows went great, but now I'm so tired.  One of the Statues at the Venetian just got married, and I told her I would work her shifts so she could go on her honeymoon.  It's not as altruistic as it sounds, statue is one of the best paying gigs over there and I got bills to pay.


My next running day is Wednesday, I'll be sure not to skip that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!