Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Top, Edging Process

Well, I finished my newest top... well... almost finished... well, it's practically done, except for the edging.


Now I'm kind of stuck.  Even though it's a knit top, I wanted to crochet a crab stitch around the neck and arms.  It looked really cool on the V-neck part, but the back of the neck was too rolly for my liking.  Now I'm kind of stuck.  I have a couple more ideas to try, but I really hate unraveling.  


Once I finish this top, I'm resting my creative juices and am going to remake a couple of sold items so I can re-list them.  I don't like the pressure of made to order, so I always have one ready to go if it's listed in my shop. ...unless it's a custom order, that's a fun made to order.

2 comments:

  1. I always hate being stuck! I don't knit or crochet, but if I did, I imagine myself unraveling quite a lot!
    Hope you're having a great weekend so far!
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when that happens! Sometimes you think something is going to turn out so cool but doesn't turn out like you thought. You'll figure it out. I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!