Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another Sunday Run

I went out running this morning for the first time without a sweatshirt or my headband/earwarmer. It was in the mid sixties, and there were clouds in the sky so I didn't need my sunglasses yet.


No walking for me this time, and no huge gusts of wind.  I thought I was doing a really good pace and thought that I would get past the 12.6 miles/min.  Unfortunately, I was at 12.7.  Close, and I'll take it, but next week I'm going to try to do better.


In other news:





I listed a pair of lace fingerless gloves yesterday.  I actually made two pairs, one for the shop and one for tophatter.  That way I can advertise my shop without depleting my stock.


I also photographed a new piece which I'm going to try to list today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!