Monday, October 25, 2010

Chicken Tiki Masala


Saturday night I tried a new recipe: Chicken Tiki Masala. I found it on the AllRecipes App on my phone. I just love ordering this at Indian restaurants, so I thought I'd try and make it for myself. It turned out pretty yummy.



There was another reason that I made it, my boyfriend thinks he hates Indian food, however I'm pretty sure he just hates the idea of it as I don't think he's ever eaten it before. So last week I made a simple version of Tandoori Chicken, and didn't tell him what it was...He loved it! This recipe had the same result. Next time we have money to go to a restaurant, I'll tell him how much he likes it and maybe we can go to India Palace...hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!