Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Sweater and Bringing Back the Favorites

This pink and blue sweater can be yours at AllThingsTangled!
I finished and listed a new sweater at AllThingsTangled! It's knit in a super soft yarn that feels really good against the skin. I put the blue ribbing at the waist for a slimming effect, with the pink on the top for a nice contrast.

I'm also working on a cowl/infinity scarf. I love the look of these and I also love the versatility they offer. I thought it would look good in a nice, warm, chunky yarn. I'll post it when I'm finished...it should be today, but perhaps tomorrow.

Bringing back the Friday's Favorites!

In honor of my new sweater, the Friday's Favorites will be in the theme of pink. Tomorrow I'll be posting an etsy mini of some of my favorite pink items made by other sellers.

If you have a pink item in your store, post it in the comments, and check back tomorrow for the Friday's Favorites!

1 comment:

  1. The sweater is lovely.

    Pink Cancer Awareness Earrings
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/58885369/pink-cancer-awareness-ribbon-earrings

    I'm donating a portion to Susan G Komen this month

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!