Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Crack of Dawn


I'm up early again for rehearsals. I can't wait till they are over, but at the same time I'll probably be up this early for a long time now since my boyfriend started his new job. Even when I don't have to be up, the alarm rings at 6, and once I wake up, I can't go back to sleep. I've never been much of a snooze person.

In Knitting Knews:

The cashmere sweater has been unraveled and the balls of yarn have been made. I'm going to make a hat and scarf set with it. I did a couple rows on the scarf. I'm doing it in entrelac, but I might have to take it apart since it isn't as wide as I would like. For some reason, last night in my head 8 X 4 equaled 24 instead of 32...what was I thinking? Third grade math, please don't fail me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!