Monday, October 18, 2010

So Many Plans...


I was planning today to finish my cowl/infinity scarf, planning to unravel a sweater I bought for some recycled yarn, and planning to get some cleaning done. Well, at 8pm last night I was told I had rehearsal at 9 in the morning. Most of what I had planned is now completely out the window.

It's not that rehearsal goes on very long, or that there's a lot of physical exertion, but when I get home I just lose all drive to get anything done. I will try to get some of the things knocked off my to do list...sigh...

Oh well, time to get up an at 'em!

Remember, all scarves at AllThingsTangled are $5 off for the month of October...Time is running out.

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I had a huge list of thing to get done today, but I have to go grocery shopping and when I get home I will not want to do anything. Well, there's always tomorrow. Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I get one thing done on my list, I am happy; my lists are too optimistic anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added you to my favorite shops on etsy. I just started a scarf a couple of days ago and it's coming along great. I just posted a blog about it. I think after this is done, I'm going to start making my own patterns for scarves!

    Love this one of yours:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/17887467/on-sale-now-diamond-scarf-red-and-green

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it difficult to get back on track if my plans get interrupted...especially if I'm not in control of the interruption!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!