Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday's Patriotic Favorites

With our nation's birthday fast approaching, show your love with the colors of the US flag. Whether you choose just one, or go for all three, you are sure to look stunning.



Here is the actual link for those that want to blog, facebook or tweet about it: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NjI1NjY2NHw0MDAxMTIwNzc/all-we-need-is-fireworks?index=0


In other news:

My boyfriend bought me an early birthday present. I finally have a mac! So far so good, and not too big of an adjustment from a PC, but much faster than my old computer.

2 comments:

  1. Great treasury and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bday! I hope you have a blast with your mac!!! Thanks for the Treasury!!

    Maro

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!