Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kitty Toilet Training


So, for the longest time I've wanted to have a cat that was toilet trained... I mean trained to use a human toilet.

I was searching around the web and I found this wonderful blog (http://www.karawynn.net/mishacat/toilet.html) and thought that I would give it a go.

Today is day one.

Luckily, I already have a cat that is not afraid of the toilet, even though he's already fallen in once (by playing, not with the training process. He's almost 6 months old, so I'm excited to get started.

If this works, I will never have to change the kitty litter again.

My goal is to have him using the toilet by mid August... Let the training begin!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't wait to read about the saga of kitty toilet training. I've always wanted my little felines to be able to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid if I toilet trained Finn, he would spend the day flushing it to watching the water disappear!

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!