Monday, December 1, 2008

The Divine Miss M!

Bette Midler
First things first, this is the last day of the Cyber Sale so act now before it's too late:

***20% OFF ALL ITEMS IN MY STORE THIS WEEKEND!!!***
SIMPLY TYPE "CYBER SALE" IN THE BUYERS COMMENTS AND YOU'LL GET A REFUND VIA PAYPAL

And now, onto the good stuff.

Last night after we came back from sailing, I got to go to the Bette Midler Show: The Showgirl Must Go On. It was so wonderful! First of all, I'm a huge Bette fan so I went in with predisposed wonderfulness thoughts...but then the show itself was awesome!

Sets flying in from everywhere, things popping up from the stage, and dancers galore!...oh, and the best part...it was free! The company that I work for at the Venetian also provides entertainment at Caesars, so they gave us tickets!

The boyfriend was supposed to go, but wasn't feeling well after sailing, luckily, my friend (another lady magician) was more than happy to take his place.

Do you think Bette would shop here?

2 comments:

  1. Your day sounds like so much awesome fun, I wish I was you yesterday! And yes, Bette would totally shop there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty I love her in Funny Girl.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!