Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Benny and I in warmer weather out at Lake Mead
Merry Christmas everyone! I don't know about you guys, but so far, this is the best Christmas ever!

First of all, it's the first Christmas that my boyfriend and I have spent together. He bought (and made) me some wonderful things! First of all, he noticed that I needed some book ends since my ex had taken his back. Then he made me these cool wire things to hold my books open while I knit. I had bought one a long time ago, but was always freaked out that I might lose it...the ones he made were better than the original! At some point, when it's not so early in the morning I'll take a picture of it for you guys.

Then, he also made me a stand with backdrops to help me photograph my etsy projects. It's soooo cool! My kitchen now looks like a professional photography studio. My boyfriend is so talented and I looooove the fact that most of my presents were not store bought, but made by him....I was crying and crying (these were tears of happiness)...I really got a great guy!

Today, I'm making him eggs benedict and mimosas when he wakes up!

Hurry up, click here so I don't have to retake any pictures, I can just make new ones...lol

3 comments:

  1. He sounds like a keeper. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! He sounds great! I wish my boyfriend was that sweet :( I*m glad you guys had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds terrific! :) You must take a photo of those bookends to show us :D

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!