Monday, January 19, 2009

Getting Ready

Today will be a day of getting ready. Paying bills, so I don't have to worry about them when I'm away, packing (of course), manicure (sounds frivolous, but for a magician, it's a necesity with people focusing on your hands all the time), and then I'll try to work in some sitting around time as well.

I'm so nervous. Not for the performing, that I'm used to, but I cut it awfully close, and I'm worried that something will happen like my plane being delayed, or luggage being lost. Once I get there and have all of my stuff with me, then I think I'll be OK.

I had to cut it close though, otherwise I would have missed my shows here in Vegas.

Later this afternoon, I'll be putting my shop on vacation mode. This is the first time I've done this since it's opened. I'll still be working on stuff though...in my check through luggage, I'm bring the new shrug I'm working on. Hopefully I'll have something to list soon after I get back.

Next blog you guys read will be from Washington DC!!!

And as a final note, this is now the 100th post of my blog since I started it...*raises coffee cup* "Here's to 100 and to many hundred more!"

1 comment:

  1. wow!
    good luck! and a manicure is NEVER frivolous!
    xo
    mary jane
    http://www.vintagejones.blogspot.com/
    http://www.maryjanefrances.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!