Monday, January 26, 2009

Tuesday's Tips

This short sleeve sweater is still for sale, a great way to keep warm when you don't want long sleeves.
After a week off, Tuesday's tips are back!

Todays tip is a site called CraftersBuzz.com. It's a site that offers free classified ads for your crafts and you can link right to your etsy shop. Free advertising is always a good thing...Actually "free" is one of my favorite things. I always list my stuff on this site after I've listed it on etsy, to help get the word out online.

In other news, today is my dad's last day in town...life can go back to normal very soon and I'm really looking forward to it. Don't get me wrong, I love my dad, but I'm also a big fan of my normal routine and not having to make sure others are having a good time.

Last night we did go see Penn & Teller, which is fun, and afterward got to hang out backstage for a bit. My dad is a huge fan, so he'll have fun stories to tell when he goes back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!