Thursday, December 23, 2010

$10 and under Submissions


By now, most of the Christmas shopping is done, most of the food is bought, and most of the money is spent. That's why, this week, I want to focus on items that are $10 and under.

Every Friday, I put together an etsy mini of some of my favorite items made by other sellers, and I call it, "Friday's Favorites". Today I'm looking for submissions of your items that are $10 and under...if you have something in your shop, post the link in the comments and check back tomorrow for the Friday's Favorites!

Last week there was one sale! Congratulations Failli and her Bella Donna Gloves!

Right now, all I have left in the 10 and under category is patterns, since my other things have sold. This pineapple scarf pattern is one of them... all purchases come with permission to sell what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!