Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cleaning Day


Oh how I hate to clean. Someday, when I have the money, I'm going to pay someone to do it for me, until then it's either me or the dog, and somehow I don't see her scrubbing floors and getting her fur all dirty. The boyfriend works about 12 hours a day now, so he is exhausted when he gets home...he'll still do heavy lifting for me, and the fish tank (when we got the fish tank I said I'd feed them but I wouldn't clean them).

I have some NPR podcasts downloaded for my listening pleasure while I do it. I've tried cleaning with the TV on, but then something usually grabs my attention, and I start watching and the next thing you know, the house is still messy and I feel guilty.

I'm hoping to have most of it done by lunch, that way I can work on restocking my shop for the rest of the day. Knitting is my reward. I'm almost finished with some striped fingerless gloves to relist, and then I have another pair that's sold that I want to make so I can put that in as well...

Now, where did I put that mop?

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! I feel like that cat.
    Spring is on the way though; maybe that will put me in the mood for cleaning. Or not, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!