Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Submissions!


Though the day is fast approaching, there is still plenty of time to order your Christmas things and have them waiting in your mailbox before the big day. I have only two of such items in my shop right now, but I'm working on more, in the mean time, tomorrow will be the Friday's Favorites; the perfect time for you to show off yours!

Submissions:

Every Friday I put together an Etsy mini featuring items made by other sellers and I post them here on my blog. This week I'm looking for CHRISTMAS ITEMS! If you have something Christmassy in your store, post the link in the comments, and come back tomorrow to see the Friday's Favorites!

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting on my Smokey quartz!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!