Saturday, July 11, 2009

Crochet and Randomness

First things first...I got my 250th follower for my blog...yay!!!!!!

These house socks are sold, but click on them for ones that are for sale!
In Crochet News

I've started on the Aqua House Socks and got the first cuff done! I should definitely get the second cuff done today at work and I'm hoping that they'll be done by the end of the weekend. They're going to look like the socks pictured here except different colors.

I think this time I'm going to recruit my boyfriend into taking the pictures. It's really hard to set the timer, run in, take the shot, go back, see that I wasn't in the right place, set the timer again, run back, take the shot, run back, realize that the dog ran through the shot, set the timer again...etc....hopefully he can cut my self posed picturing by half!

In juggling news:

I'm chugging along with the clubs. I need to redo my nails yet again, since the clubs keep breaking them. It's really hard to practice because even after dinner when it's dark out, it's still 90 degrees, so after about 5 minutes I'm sweating like a pig...(which really doesn't make sense because pigs don't have sweat glands.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!